We are delighted to invite Families to join us on Safari at Kaingo Camp and
Mwamba Bushcamp for a very special wilderness experience
in the heart of the South Luangwa National Park.
Let our wonderfully knowledgeable Shentons guides tailor-make your families’ safari experience:
- South Luangwa’s `Big 5 and Little 5’: learn fascinating facts on game drives and during guided mini-walks around the camp. (minimum age for bush-walks is 12)
- Hide out: visit the Shenton’s world famous hides, safely enjoying an `up close and personal’ encounter with some of our larger game.
- Camera Club: let the Shentons guides show you some of the secrets of photographing wildlife and you can take stunning images of the spectacular African night sky!
- Creepy crawlies: search in and around camp to see what is lurking beneath the trees and rocks; learn all about their places in the circle of life.
- Tracks & poo: under the experienced eyes of your guide, find and identify footprints and scatterings as you learn who else has been visiting camp! Complete the fun `tracks and sign’ challenge and receive a `Kaingo Kids’ certificate.
- Conservation: learn about caring for the Luangwa River and why it is so important to all of us.
For family groups numbering 4 or more, we guarantee a Private Vehicle,
fully included, for the duration of your stay!
For the full season from May to October, EACH child accompanying EACH
full-paying adult receives a 25% discount!
And for families travelling with 3 children, the third child,
staying in a triple share room, stays for FREE!