Shenton Safaris Rates 2013
The rates include:
- All meals and beverages, including wine and alcohol
- Three game viewing activities per day
- Transfers from and to Mfuwe Airport, or another lodge/camp in the valley
- A daily laundry service
- The government service charges and park fees/levy at current rate of $60 and a $10 Luangwa. Conservation and Community Levy, per person per night. These fees are subject to change without prior notice and will be added and due accordingly
(* Charge for the sleep out or camp out come in addition to the nightly rate)
Shenton Safaris seasons for both camps
- Kaingo May 26 to Oct 31, 2013
- Mwamba June 1 to Oct 31, 2013
Notes: The above rates are in US dollars.
The best time to visit us is between the end of May when our camps open and the 31st of October when we close for the rainy season. The season is very short but the game-viewing exceptional throughout. The weather is temperate during the early part of the season, cooler in July, and hot in September and October.