Shenton Safaris Rates 2017
Shenton Safaris’ camps are seasonally run; we open Kaingo Camp on the 20th May and Mwamba Bush Camp on the 1st June, both Camps close on the 31st October 2017. Our season is short with exceptional game-viewing throughout. The weather is temperate during the early part of the season, cooler in July, and hot in September and October.
Our rates vary per month, with May and June being the low season, July and October being shoulder season and August and September being peak season.
Rates for Kaingo Camp start at US $762 per person per night, and rates for Mwamba Bush Camp start at US $716 per person per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive of Zambia’s VAT.
The rates include:
- All meals and beverages, including wine and alcohol
- Three game viewing activities per day
- Transfers from and to Mfuwe Airport, or another lodge/camp in the valley
- A daily laundry service
- The government taxes, service charges and park fees/levy at current rate of $85 and a $10 Luangwa Conservation and Community Levy, per person per night. These fees are subject to change without prior notice and will be added and due accordingly
- Value Added Tax
(* Charge for the sleep out or camp out come in addition to the nightly rate)
Inquire here for a detailed quote
Shenton Safaris’ opening dates for 2017:
- Kaingo May 20 to Oct 31, 2017
- Mwamba June 1 to Nov 2, 2017
7+ Nights Special
Are you looking to stay 7+ nights between either Kaingo Camp and Mwamba Bushcamp: make sure to book your complimentary sleep out on one of our Star Beds!
For the nights you are in Kaingo Camp, you will have access to the Elephant Hide Star Bed.
Instead, when you are at Mwamba Bushcamp you can choose to sleep out on the Numbu Star Bed.
Our star beds can be booked last minute in camp, (subject to availability) for 2 guests max.